Feb 12, 2020
£1,200 - £1,900 monthly
RUSSIAN TUTOR WITH LITERATURE OR HISTORY DEGREE FOR NOVAYA RIGA (MOSCOW REGION) || 5 CHILDREN 4,6, 9, 12,18 YEARS OLD || 5 DAYS A WEEK, 2 DAYS OFF , 8 -10 HOURS A DAY ||RUB 100 000-150 000 PER MONTH
SALARY: RUB100 000-150 000 per month
Russian tutor with excellent knowledge of English for the Russian family to educate 2 girls aged 10 and 12.
- Female, age between 30 and 45
- Degree in Liretature or History
- Intelligent and Erudite candidates are considered
- Candidates with Knowledge of English or without any knowledge of English language are considered
- A degree in psychology or education
- Reference letters from previous employers
- Charismatic, strong personality
- having own car and driving license will be advantage for the candidate
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Drawing up weekly and monthly schedules for the children, taking into account their school, clubs, tutors and cultural events (theaters, cinema, museums). Everything must be approved by the parents. Monitoring compliance with these schedules. Coordination of the schedule with other staff members (drivers, nannies, tutors).
2. Assigning weekly extracurricular homework (reading books, learning new information, etc.). Overseeing homework.
3. Development, organization and conduct of educational classes about "Famous personalities and their life path amidst historical and cultural events". You must select 10 famous people (Russian and foreign nationals) from history, politics, science, business, literature, art, etc. and focus on the following facts from their life:
- how they succeeded
- their family and children
- the fate of their descendants: who they became and whether they were able to use the advantages they received from their famous parent/ancestor at a start of life.
Organizing, conducting and controlling the following items of the daily routine:
1) Lunch and dinner: control and correction of their behavior at table (by giving a personal example)
2) Overseeing preparation of clothes for the next school day (girls prepare their own clothes)
3) Overseeing bedtime preparation and evening hygiene
4) Overseeing cleaning of private rooms and bathrooms (girls do the cleaning themselves)
5) overseeing general clean-up of the girls’ personal wardrobes: it is necessary to lay out all the contents of the wardrobe, wipe the shelves with a damp cloth, put the clothes back, throw away unnecessary things or prepare them for donation to those in need. The girls look after their wardrobes on their own.
6) Making sure the girls follow the family’s tradition: they should throw away or put aside 7 unnecessary things (pencil, eraser, toys, item of clothing, etc.). Thoseitems must be prepared for donation to those in need or to state kindergartens.
Overseeing homework (school program)
Going to the cinema, theatres, visiting museums
Reading books for 30 minutes after dinner
Running tutoring sessions on the topics listed above
Girls should not be left to themselves and have private time.
SCHEDULE: 5 days a week, 2 days off, 8- 10 hours a day
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Meals together with the children
It is necessary to pass drug, psychological and STD tests. Tests and medical examinations must be performed at a clinic where tests and examinations are done in order to obtain a driver’s license
If necessary, pass a polygraph test
The salary will be paid directly to the governess’s bank account
During the interview, logistics and work during the holidays will be discussed
DUTIES: teach English to the children, teach the children good manners, share great knowledge about the culture/literature/art,
SALARY: 100 000-150 000 rubles per month
LOCATION: Novaya Riga (Moscow region)
Moscow Oblast, Russia