Jun 01, 2023
Our family is looking for a part-time (morning) nanny for two children beginning in early August. We are looking for someone who is consistent, patient, and is thoughtful with the nurturing care provided.
We are in the Hilltop neighborhood of Denver, which is close to several fun, kid-centric activities such as the zoo, science museum, botanic gardens, playgrounds, etc.
• Provide essential care: diaper changing, bathing, dressing, meals
• Provide structured time for early childhood learning: reading, crafts, outside activities, music time, etc.
• Good communication/partnering with parents
• Strong organizational skills: keeping kids things picked-up and clean
• Doing children’s dishes and weekly laundry as well as some light housekeeping such as emptying the dishwasher or folding
• Occasional family meal prep
• Clean driving record/background check
• Any other duties discussed
Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM - 1PM (some flexibility)
Start date: Early August
Ok with cat
Denver, CO, USA