LOCATION : Paris
RESPONSIBILITIES: - Education, training and consolidation of the child's progress
- Teach and strengthen basic skills: reading, writing, counting and speaking
- Share and transfer knowledge and experience to the child
- Assess the level of the child in relation to his knowledge of the French language, his academic performance and the degree of mastery of skills
- Offer stimulating activities for the development of the child's personality
- Team building and artistic and cultural development
- To teach vocabulary in Russian and English in order to communicate with any person, with him, children and adults,
by TSA professionals or others
- Work on integration and adherence to social codes
- Encourage and strengthen social interaction: in the family / with siblings, with other children, at school and outside, as well as with
adults in general
- To teach the child to be new in all areas
- Organize cultural visits and accompany him on various weekly excursions (for example, to a museum, zoo, circus, park,
aquarium, concert, theater, etc.)
- To acquaint the child with the world of sports and art;
- Regularly work on playing piano and singing, help with homework for piano lessons
- Offer and organize a variety of activities (e.g. yoga, stretching, gymnastics, soccer, dancing, painting, cooking, etc.)
- Home care: working on the independence of the child
- Creation of visual aids that will allow the child to gain greater independence.
- Personal hygiene: cleanliness, hand washing, body care, teeth cleaning, dressing and undressing.
- Nutrition: teaching healthy eating according to family
habits (vegetarian cuisine only). Adapt the texture of the food to the actual age of the child. Diversify his diet, teach
trying new products and new textures. Regulate the baby's nutrition, teach him to regularly and independently feed himself in accordance with
social norms (at the table, in a group or independently, depending on the circumstances at the moment).
- Only vegetarian, healthy and balanced food is possible.
- Cleaning the child's room, cleaning his wardrobe and preparing things for school the night before (uniform, school supplies, sports
- Preparation of the child's luggage before the family leaves on vacation.
- Medical and paramedical section
- Organization, support and regular monitoring of medical and therapeutic receptions by a speech therapist, psychologist, psychomotor
therapist, child psychiatrist, dentist, etc.
- Management and regular monitoring of the medical record and medical dossier: updating the dossier and collecting quarterly assessments from the multidisciplinary
• Communicate regularly with professionals to ensure effective child care both at school and at home.
• Train and guide anyone associated with the child to work with a person with autism spectrum disorder.
REQUIREMENTS: - specialized education (teacher-psychologist);
- the right to work in the EU, EU citizenship / permanent residence;
- knowledge of the English language is desirable, because the child is enrolled in an English school;
- knowledge of the French language;
- competent Russian speech;
- experience of working with children with developmental disabilities outside the spectrum;
- work experience in families;
- age - up to 55 years.
-Personal qualities for each candidate: attention and love for children, kindness, neatness, cleanliness. diligence,
working capacity, stress resistance, the ability to observe subordination.