English Rota nanny with French or Spanish language preferred for 2 kids (newborn and 1.5 year old boy) in Moscow. Live-out.
52000 GBP per annum
Ref # FN1071
A native English nanny with French or Spanish as an additional language and maternity nurse qualifications is required for a Rota position in Moscow (Live-out).
A Russian family are looking for a nanny for their 2 kids: newborn and 1.5 year old boys.
The nanny should provide full care and early development for the boys: napping, bathing, feeding and provide healthy activities in accordance with the boys’ age.
The aim for the nanny is to teach the boys up to native level with daily interaction in order to achieve multi-lingualism in their early years.
This is therefore a long-term position.
The family live in central Moscow.
- Native British nanny with French (or Spanish) language
- Maternity nurse qualifications
- Teaching / Early Years Education qualifications (University degree or certified specialist)
- At least 5 years' experience with children of similar ages (private families/nursery/pre-school)
- Presentable candidate with excellent manners
- Active and positive, social and reliable person with good organizing skills
- Educated about kids development milestones, interested in up-to-date research in upbringing children
- Healthy food and lifestyle adept
- Provide full care, ensure a secure and loving environment for the boys
- Be responsible for the safety, wellbeing and early development of the boys
- Keep the room and wardrobe tidy
- Daily morning, afternoon and evening routine, establish sleeping patterns
- Prepare meals and feeding
- Provide health and medical (in case of necessity) supervision and constant care to the children
- English and French (or Spanish) speaking communication and interaction on a daily basis: reading, playing and other language related activities
- Traveling with the family
- Communicating with the parents on all aspects of the children’ development
- Ready to work in sole-charge or shared responsibilities with another nanny or parents
- Sole charge of children when the parents traveling
- Rota 2 weeks on/off
- Live-out - apartment provided close to the family home
- For summer months - Jurmala, Latvia (Live-in)
- Start date - February 2020
- Salary offer 52000 GBP per annum
- Accommodation, travel expenses and visa to be covered by the client
- The family is ready to pay for housing allowance and flights