Our lovely busy professional clients are seeking a Daily Nanny/Housekeeper for their 5 yo daughter. Family are living in Queens Park.
Child attends Notting Hill Prep school and will be going into Year 1 in September. We would like to find someone relatively local to avoid them having to take public transit (walking or cycling would be ideal), and someone confident riding a cargo bike for school pick ups + local outings.
• Fluent in English and ideally Spanish (little girl has had a native Spanish nanny since she was a baby).
• Prepare and cook well-balanced, healthy meals for the family (largely vegetarian).
• Pick child up from school each day.
• Keep the house clean and tidy at all times (there won't be a separate cleaner).
• Shop for all groceries and household goods.
• Organize stimulating activities and play dates.
• Help with homework as needed.
• Confident riding a cargo bike for school pick ups + local outings.
• Run errands as needed (take dog to get groomed, collect packages, etc).
September start, good salary available for a Spanish nanny Housekeeper with good English.