May 19, 2020
£11.00 - £13.00 hourly
Little Ones London
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Bromley, London
- Salary £11 to £13 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A family based in the Bromley area seeks a full time live out Spanish speaking nanny housekeeper to provide cleaning support whilst taking care of their two lovely school aged children.
The family is looking for a candidate who can speak Spanish to help the children learn the language at a very young age. French speakers would also be ideal for this role.
The family needs someone who can start around May on a part time basis and work full time from starting September.
Working hours: 2 or 3 days per week from May / from September, Monday to Friday, full time
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other children with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household
- cooking for the family
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets
The nanny housekeeper must have a valid first aid qualification. It would be a bonus if the candidate has a driver's license as well.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour