A competent and proactive after school nanny is needed by a family in Southwark, London to join them in June and help care for their three school aged children.
A valid first aid qualification is essential and it would be a bonus if the nanny speaks Greek.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 15 hours per week
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- school pickups
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £13 per hour