ENGLISH GOVERNOR WITH FLUENT FRENCH OR FRENCH GOVERNOR WITH FLUENT ENGLISH FOR MOSCOW REGION (ZHUKOVKA) AND TRAVEL || B 6 || ROTA SCHEDULE; UNFIXED WORKING HOURS || UP TO GBP 250 PER DAY
A very intelligent and well-mannered family is looking for a bilingual English/French governor for the boy 6 years old . The boy is fluent in English, he can speak French.
The family considers English candidates with fluent French or French candidates with fluent English.
The governor is to be a role model for the boy. The candidate is to be easy going and capable of following the rules in the house listening to the parents and grandparents.
LOCATION: Moscow region (Zhukovka) and travel
SCHEDULE: rota schedule (the length of the rota can be discussed, more probably it will be short rota)
SALARY: up to 250 pounds per working day
• preferred age - 25-35 years
• Only the candidates based in Moscow are considered
• active and easygoing candidates possessing such qualities as ease of communication, cheerful disposition, goodwill and positive attitude are considered
• Native English with fluent French or native French with fluent English
• The knowledge of any additional foreign languages is the advantage for the candidate
• Academic achievements (E.g., high score in mathematics, personal achievements in something)
• Education in early childhood and PGCE in early years is a plus but not a must
• experience of working in a family and good references
• ability to work under control of the grandmother
• Current DBS and First Aid certificates.
• the candidate is not to smoke and not to drink alcohol during the work
• the candidate is to be very confidential about the family and not to post photos with them or their property or give the contacts of the family to anybody without permission