- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Switzerland, Zürich
- Salary £3000 to £3500 per Month (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
A family in Switzerland is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Rota Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. This is a mix of sole charge and shared care of the children with a 24/7 cover when on duty. The family is looking for someone for the long term. This is a formal fully staffed household and the family is looking for a highly experienced, polite, well presented, professional Nanny who understands formal households. A driver essential as the nanny will drive daily. Nice accommodation will be provided, a bedroom and bathroom when on duty.
Duties for this position would include
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone who speaks German or Mandarin is a big plus. The family would like someone to start in January.