A family located in Fulham, London requires an experienced Nanny to work on a Live Out Full-Time basis taking care of their baby and lovely toddler. The working hours for this position will be from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. Someone who speaks French would be advantageous but not a must. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering
- preparing bottles, cleaning up
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age-appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts together
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring they are washed, in their pyjamas and ready for bed
The Nanny will need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- and ensuring the house is kept tidy.
They would like the Nanny to start as soon as possible.