12-month residential placement for tutor/mentor for a family in Moscow, Russia.
We are looking for a truly exceptional professional dedicated to tutoring for a lovely family in Moscow. You will be responsible for tutoring English Language and Literature as well as other academic subjects of your choice to children aged 8, 10, 11, 12 and 14.
- Excellent academic CV (Oxbridge a plus);
- Minimum 5 years working experience tutoring children of various ages with the ability to create a stimulating and challenging learning environment;
- Experience of working abroad for families as well as giving skype lessons;
- Excellent communication and organization skills, flexibility and overall commitment to high standards are key;
- Willingness to travel with the family during school holidays;
- Knowledge of Russian language at any level and US education system would both be a big plus as would interest in sports.
- 12 months contract with approximately 1-1.5 week/s spent in the UK every 3 months;
- 20 hours per week (face to face and skype lessons) with 2 days off per week
- Centrally located separate accommodation arranged by the family;
- Travel expenses, visa costs and insurance covered;
- Competitive salary.