Live in or out Nanny required for a French/English family in South London with two children aged 4 and 2. (boy and girl)
Full time hours with salary between £30-35,000 per year, depending on live in or out (live out is preferred). Minimum contract for 12 months, but ideally longer as they are looking for a long term nanny.
The ideal candidate would be a driver with a formal childcare or education qualification (Norland, Chiltern, level 3 or a bachelors degree). You would not necessarily need to have a lot of hands on experience as a nanny, so would suit someone who has recently finished their studies or who is looking to start in a nanny role.
- Preparing 2/3 meals a day plus snacks
- Transport children to and from school and extracurricular activities
- Organise age-appropriate activities (playgroups, outings, reading…)
- Tidy up play areas and make keep the toys and personal effects in good order
- Children's laundry
- Helping with homework when needed
- Driving required
- Formal qualification in childcare/ Education preferred (Norland/Chiltern, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent)
- OFSTED registered or willing to get registered preferred (the family can help finance registration)
- Pet lover ( 2 dogs)
- Fluent English
- 25d + bank holidays paid leave - opportunity to travel in Europe with the family - possibility to sponsor on-the-job training (cooking classes, OFSTED registration)
Additional Notes Ideal Candidate The family would greatly value a candidate who thrives on actively engaging children through play while reinforcing good habits & behaviour. They are looking for someone punctual and reliable, whom they can have an open dialogue with on house rules, daily routine, parenting tricks, and help them through milestones such as potty training or first day at school. The family are happy to consider candidates with less experience if they are passionate about childcare and have appropriate background to handle usual toddler antics and anxieties and fit the profile below: - Driving required - Formal qualification in childcare/ Education preferred (Norland/Chiltern, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent) - OFSTED registered or willing to get registered preferred (they can help finance registration) - Pet lover ( 2 dogs) - Fluent English