A London-based family seeks a reliable Live In Full Time Nanny to look after their lovely school-aged child. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Live In Nanny will be in charge with
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates
- organising the child's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child's room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like the Nanny to start in September. A valid first aid qualification and full driver's license are needed for this position.