An Afterschool Nanny is needed by a family situated in Kensington, London to help then in taking care of their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Thursday 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm, and Friday 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- school pickups,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. The family would like the Afterschool Nanny to start as soon as possible.