A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny in London. They are looking for a child-friendly Nanny to look after their lovely baby. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with a bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who can drive would be ideal for this position but not a requirement. The family wants someone to start as soon as possible.