A dedicated and caring Live Out Full-Time Nanny is needed by a London-based family to help them look after their lovely baby. This position requires the Nanny to work for 4 to 5 days a week, full time. The family is very flexible with the working days.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with a bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like the Live Out Nanny to start as soon as possible.