Apr 25, 2019
£400 - £450 weekly
Little Ones London
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Surrey, Weybridge
- Salary £400 to £450 per Week (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:00
A Live In Full-TIme Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Weybridge to look after their property and help them care for their toddler and primary school-aged child. The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny and nursery duties will also be required such as
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.