|Role & Brief Job Description
- Checking of daily food requisitions and maintaining stock level control to prevent wastage.
- Ensure all necessary mise-en-place is ready prior to service.
- Able to produce a wide range of food styles at any given location (e.g., buffet, plated)
- Always maintain good personal hygiene.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment are well maintained, regularly checked and to report any problems to the department supervisor.
- Report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- Ensuring that a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming is adhered to
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) at all times.
- veloping your skills in Italian cooking and training of other staff by leading them and always maintain a positive attitude.
- Work when and where required within all areas of the catering department.
- Listen carefully to instructions given by senior staff and carry out duties in a responsible timely manner without hesitation.
- Monitoring staff within the catering department and further ensure that all food produced is serviced to the highest standard.
- Food preparation and servicing with an emphasis on quality, freshness and timing.
|Days / Hours of Work
|Depending on experience
|Start Date & Duration
|Within 3 months
|Yes, Live in all expenses
Also included in the package
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance
- 1 month’s vacations PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
- Candidate must be experienced, active, willing to learn and teach staff, posing pleasant personality and cooperative, problem solving and on call as and when required.
- Hold a catering degree/ diploma and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the catering field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Italian cuisine field in a 5-star property, Private Residence or Stated Restaurant.
- Capable of handling catering matters of the department during the absence of senior chefs, should possess strong interpersonal skills and basic written and spoken English.