- Reference Number: RL-47890
- Location: Chelsea London SW3
- Salary: pa, gross, £75,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: 5 days 7-7pm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: Statutory notice period during probation, 4 weeks upon successful completion of probation
- Nature of Business: Private Home
- Statement: Fantastic Live in role in the heart of Chelsea for a professional qualified Nanny with lots of experience, looking after 2 lovely school aged children for a busy fast paced family!, Super self contained accommodation and excellent salary on offer!
Fantastic Live in role in the heart of Chelsea for a professional qualified Nanny with lots of experience, looking after 2 lovely school aged children for a busy fast paced family!, Super self contained accommodation and excellent salary on offer!
Are you an enthusiastic and fun nanny with loads of creativity and initiative? Looking for an opportunity to work in a busy but calm household with bright , intelligent school aged children? This is an exceptional role looking for an exceptional nanny!
The parents need someone who thrives from being in a fast-paced family and who enjoys working in a busy fully staffed home and can take initiative. You need to be reliable, kind and set positive clear boundaries for the children who enjoy structure and routine which is already in place. They are engaging, creative children who love to play and read in particular- Creativity and imagination are key, i.e., suggesting new and fun things to do based on what the children are liking to do at that moment in time
Someone who is adaptable as all the children have a busy schedule and need you to be able to manage your time well and be a self-starter
Accommodation: Self contained Nanny Annex
- All childcare duties
- Keeping children’s areas tidy and encouraging the children help to tidy up.
- Plan fun and engaging activities and excursions at home and on vacation including educational activities and lots of time outdoors/ sports- holiday fun educational activities are especially important
- Nursery duties and wardrobe management for the children
- Travel and packing checklists.
- Managing children’s diary – organising play dates and helping plan & host fun events and parties for the children, (Halloween and birthdays & imaginative dressing up are especially important)
- Coordinating daily activities and supervising transportation to and from
- Menu planning for the children with the chef
- Excellent time management skills
- proactive in researching things to do in the local area and while on vacation.
- Ex-teaching background would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- This is a sole charge role – the parents need to feel confident in your ability to care for their children
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. If applying for a UK based role, please ensure you have the correct right to work documentation as we are unable to support with visa applications or sponsorships.