- Reference Number: RL-47882
- Location: London Chelsea SW3
- Salary: ph, gross, £22 - £25
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 1 Girl aged 21 months
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: 20 hours per week, Mon, Wed Fri 2pm- 7/8pm and Thursday 3.30- 7pm. Additional hours can be offered in form of babysitting if wanted
- Start Date: 20 hours per week, Mon, Wed Fri 2pm- 7/8pm and Thursday 3.30- 7pm. Additional hours can be offered in form of babysitting if wantedSAP
- Contractual Notice Period: Statutory notice period during probation, 4 weeks upon successful completion of probation
- Nature of Business: Private Home
- Statement: Perfect afternoon sole and shared charge nanny role in Chelsea looking after an adorable 21 month old little girl? ASAP start? Apply now!
Perfect afternoon sole and shared charge nanny role in Chelsea looking after an adorable 21 month old little girl? ASAP start? Apply now!
Based in Chelsea and Like having the morning free ? This is the perfect 3-4 day a week afternoon role for you! We are looking for a proactive and gentle Nanny to help a family based in Chelsea with their first born 21 month old little girl. She is a bright, fun and smiley toddler, role as well helping support the hands on Mum, giving her time to herself to explore and socialise ( She is fairly new to London and Dad travels a lot). We are looking for someone who is warm and friendly, proactive and able to help with the little ones developmental journey!.
Salary: £22-25 gross per hour ( £22,880 – £26,000 gross per annum) DOE
- All childcare duties
- Preparing snacks and meals for the toddler
- Nursery pick up ( half mile walk or short bus)
- Nursery duties – children laundry, keeping play areas/bedroom and toys tidy and organised ( they have a cleaner)
- Playing at home and supporting learning and development through play.
- Taking to the playground and park
- sole and shared care basis alongside Mum
- Helping with Bed and bath time
- Essential that you have cared for a similar age group
- Someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys being with children
- Someone warm, friendly and well organised
- Happy, kind and relaxed personality who will make the role their own
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. If applying for a UK based role, please ensure you have the correct right to work documentation as we are unable to support with visa applications or sponsorships.