Job Summary: Are you keen to help a family by working: Term time hours of: 1.30 pm – 6 pm Monday – Friday (Wednesday not needed) In the school holidays, 11 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday?
Mum and dad mostly just need help with the local nursery pick up – wrap around care ensuring the little one is picked up and brought home – along with cooking for him er and ensuring he is looked after for the afternoon/evening. The little boy is autistic and therefore needs additional support – with a longer day in the holiday The core hours are as above however they may be able to offer more hours in the future in the form of babysitting etc and the family are open to being flexible for the right person especially with welcoming a new-born – more hours may be needed. Mum will be on MAT leave, so it will be more sole charge for the new-born in time when she returns – Really lovely job and little boy is described as lovely and happy!
· Regular sole charge nanny duties and school runs
· Taking the little one on playdates to the park and other activities
· Entertaining the little one
· Laundry for little one and cooking
· Light household tasks, keeping the home in clean and tidy condition at all times
· Caring and calm
· Someone personable and can multitask
· Someone efficient and can use their own initiative
· Someone who can offer longevity and feel like part of the family
· DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. If applying for a UK based role, please ensure you have the correct right to work documentation as we are unable to support with visa applications or sponsorships.