- Reference Number: KD-47009
- Location: Germany (close to Frankfurt)
- Salary: pw, net, £1,000 - £1,200
- Job Pay Interval: Weekly
- Children: 2 boys aged 10 and 6.
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: 5 days per week, 8am-5pm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: One month after passing probation
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: This fantastic opportunity just hit the books for a dedicated and professional nanny in time for Christmas! Working in Germany for one of the nicest families we have worked with. This family of four are seeking a nanny who has an educational background and experience working with school aged children. Very competitive salary, apartment close by and use of a car with incredible travel opportunities available!
Job Summary: If you prefer to work with older children and are passionate about education not to mention great travel opportunities then look no further. This professional couple with their two adorable well-behaved boys is looking for a new nanny who has a strong educational background. They have had great relationships with the previous nannies the last one was with them for 5 years. Both children are bilingual, and it is important for the family to continue with the English so are only considering native English speakers. The family love to travel, offering some exotic and luxury destinations for you to experience. Although the parents run their own business, they do love spending time with their children and like to take over in the evening to do the bed routine giving you a good work life balance. The schedule is 5 days a week to include one weekend day, you will always have two days off together.
- Mostly sole charge care
- You will be responsible for organising their social diaries, filling their time with fun adventures and organising playdates.
- Researching extracurricular classes; keeping both children organised in their environments & routines that will stimulate their creative and educational development. They have a strong network of friends locally.
- Helping with homework, helping with reading, writing and spelling.
- Encouraging independence
- Knowing when to have fun, the boys are active they will want you to be involved, this could involve, bike rides, swimming or even jumping about on the trampoline.
- Preparing lunches, snacks (The family employ housekeepers who will take care of laundry etc)
- Liaising with the parents on what the children need in terms of supplies, toys etc.
- Travelling to different locations, Europe, USA and worldwide
- School runs for the oldest child, In Germany the youngest is still at home.
- This family are amazing to work for, they are looking for a nanny who loves children, who is active and will enjoy the travel opportunities.
- Now the boys are older the requirements have changed and a nanny with a strong educational background or teaching experience is what is needed.
- A confident driver is also important.
- Native English skills are a must- the children are bilingual, and the parents are wanting this to continue.
- A childcare degree, or teaching degree is essential for this role.
- Someone who is fun but firm and will encourage the boys to be independent with lovely manners, a good role model.
- Must have experience with similar ages.
- A British passport or EU passport is essential for travel purposes- the family will secure visas for you.
Accommodation: self-contained flat close by and use of brand-new Car (Mini)
Salary: £1000 net per week (approx. 1200 euros per week net of all taxes and deductions)
DBS check required at offer stage. And a first aid
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position
to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid Dbs. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.