- Reference Number: RL-46119
- Location: TN18 Cranbrook, Kent
- Salary: pa, gross, £35,000 - £45,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 10 year old boy, Twins of 8, boy and Girl
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Mon-Fri 50 hours 7.00-19.00 with break in the day + one night babysitting
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month after passing probation
- Nature of Business: Private Home
- Statement: Housekeeper / Nanny opportunity in a beautiful village in Kent offering separate newly refurbished accommodation- Apply now! ASAP start!
Housekeeper / Nanny opportunity in a beautiful village in Kent offering separate newly refurbished accommodation- Apply now! ASAP start!
A family of five with three school aged children are looking for an experienced Housekeeper Nanny to look after them and their stunning period home on a small estate in Kent. We are looking for someone who is proactive, able to manage their time and really make the role their own, we are looking for the CEO of the household!
A broad based role, the main focus is on Housekeeping and home making but also to help with the children when they are back from school and also to cook for the family. You must be a confident family level cook, experienced with menu planning, preparation and cooking of fresh, healthy family meals. There is access to a large kitchen/vegetable garden for seasonal produce, working alongside the principals and gardener to ensure good use of available fruit, vegetables and flowers from the garden.
Other staff are employed so you must also be a flexible team player with great attention to detail.
Accommodation: Newly refurbished furnished 2 bed separate flat adjacent to the main house with utilities paid. No dependants or pets
- Daily cleaning duties around the home as well as deep cleaning
- Overseeing the daily running of the home
- Cooking for the family – family style meals
- Household shopping
- Laundry and ironing for the family
- Assisting with the school runs primarily end-of-day collection
- Helping with the children in the afternoon when they return from school
- Supervising Homework
- Supervising bed routine
- Keeping on top of school bags, kits and uniforms
- One night of babysitting a week
- Taking deliveries and answering the door
- Oversight of the guest cottage ( run as a holiday let) No cleaning involved
- Oversight of film and photoshoots run onsite (note this is mainly being a point of contact on the day rather than any active involvement)
- Pet care
- Help when the family entertain.
- Be happy to work in a busy and energetic home where plans can often be made or change last minute. Adaptability is a must
- A high level of English and ability to communicate well
- Must be pet friendly and happy to take on duties
- Strong previous experience working in private homes and taking on all duties
- Someone who is professional, able to manage their day well and is a self-starter
- Confident driver- Car is provided for work purposes
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.