- Reference Number: TM-46945
- Location: Clapham Common, SW11
- Salary: pa, gross, £40,000 - £40,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: G17 months old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm (some flexibility with start time)
- Start Date: Beginning of January
- Contractual Notice Period: 2 months
- Nature of Business: Private Home
- Statement: Lovely position in South West London – one little girl – offering 4 days a week and parking if required!
Lovely position in South West London – one little girl – offering 4 days a week and parking if required!
A fun and loving family of three located in Clapham common is looking for engaging and social nanny to care for their little girl. The family are looking for the suitable candidate to join them four days a week, working Monday to Friday.
The little girl is very sociable and loves exploring the outside world, so the suitable candidate would be able to organise different adventures and playdates with other children. The family are very warm, fun and relaxed and they would love the nanny to become part of their family.
- All sole charge daily nanny duties
- Playing with the little girl and supporting her learning and development
- Going for walks, to the park and exploring nature
- Going to activities and playdates
- Following little girls daily sleep routine
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks for little girl
- Nursery duties – laundry for little girl and keeping her bedroom/play areas tidy
- Fluent English speaker required
- The suitable nanny would be fun, engaging, full of energy and active in supporting the little social skills
- A love of working with children and supporting their learning and development
- Good communication skills and able to form a bond with the family
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to email@example.com . Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.