- Reference Number: KO46842
- Location: Clapham, London
- Salary: pa, gross, £50,000 - £65,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 3 years old and 5 months old
- Contract Length: Flexible dependent on right person
- Working Days: The family are looking for two rota nannies that will do 24 hours either on a one week or two week rotation! Please specify your interest. The other option is that you work 24 hours 6 days per week with Sunday off – the core hours for this will more likely be 7 am – 7 pm with the expectation that you are present for any night feeds for the baby – she wakes twice per night.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 Month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Lovely role working with a professional family offering two different arrangements with competitive salary!
Lovely role working with a professional family offering two different arrangements with competitive salary!
Accomodation: Own bedroom and bathroom on same floor as children
Job Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced Nanny to join their family, with the responsibility to look after their two little ones aged 5 months and 3 years. This is a 7 or 14 day on/off role 24/7, working opposite shifts to another nanny which the family are also hoping to hire.
If the rota arrangement is not one that you are interested in the family will also consider one live in Nanny that is flexible enough to also work Saturdays – so will do 24/6 but in reality, you would actually work 7 am – 7 pm with flexibility in the evening if parents come home late from work and overnight feeds. Mum’s dad are extremely busy working parents and need someone who is flexible to help as much as possible including overnight where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be organised and should be proactive in helping without the need to be prompted – with good initiative and intuition, you should also be flexible and willing to travel where needed.
- All sole charge nanny duties
- Assisting the eldest with homework
- Feeding the baby overnight
- Tidying up after the children
- Drop off and pick up for eldest
- Work together as a team with mum and dad
- Able to maintain structure and routine
- Aid the children in their development and milestones
- DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
- Kind natured and warm
- Flexibile and can do attitude – someone who will muck in
- Someone who will want to stay with the family for a long time and feel like part of the family