- Reference Number: TM-46890
- Location: Winchmore Hill, N21
- Salary: pa, gross, £40,000 - £40,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 2 years old and 4 years old (when starting)
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Three days (term time) and Monday to Friday (school holidays), please see advert
- Start Date: Mid January 2024 – can be flexible for the right candidate
- Contractual Notice Period: Two months
- Nature of Business: Private Home
- Statement: Exciting new opportunity with two little boys in North London with a warm and bubbly family! Part time during term time and full time in school holidays – offering a great opportunity for someone looking for downtime!
Exciting new opportunity with two little boys in North London with a warm and bubbly family! Part time during term time and full time in school holidays – offering a great opportunity for someone looking for downtime!
An opportunity to join a warm family in North London, taking care of two little boys, aged 2 and 4. The eldest began school in September and the youngest is currently at a local nursery/pre-school full time. The family would be looking for a lovely nanny who is easy going, loves working with children, and would become part of the family.
The suitable candidate would have experience working with toddlers and young children, be able to take on all sole charge duties, support the little boys with their development through activity and play when not at school/nursery and form great bonds with children.
During the school holidays (around 16 weeks per year) the suitable candidate will be required to take care of the 4 year old child, arranging fun activities and potentially taking and collecting from holiday camps for some of the holiday weeks.
The family would like to find someone who is looking for a long term position, would like to become part of the family and build a bond with the children. The family Golden Retriever dog visits on occasion so the suitable candidate must be happy to work in a home with pets.
- All sole charge daily duties.
- Getting children dressed and giving them breakfast in the morning.
- Taking eldest child to school [term time] and youngest to nursery.
- Arranging/attending groups and playdates outside of term time.
- Playing at home and supporting learning and development through different activities.
- Undertaking nursery duties e.g. keeping play areas tidy and organised.
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for dinner – (parents can do pre week online shop or nanny can shop if they prefer (and paid in advance).
- Term time –Three days (flexibility with days), 7am/7:30am to 9:30am and then 3pm to 6.30pm/7pm
- School holidays – Monday to Friday, 7am/7:30am to 7pm
- The family are looking for someone who is a fluent English and would be a bonus if another langue was spoken.
- The suitable candidate would have a keen interest in child development with the ability to support different milestones and experience working with similar ages
- Someone who is a problem solver, can use their initiative and can problem solve
- Someone that might benefit from some flexibility in the day during term time (perhaps to study remotely etc).
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
How to apply:
Applying for this position: Please email your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you include the reference number for the position you are applying for (found at the top of the advert). For candidates who are not currently registered with Eden Private Staff, please include an up-to-date CV when applying. Applicants for this position should have excellent checkable references and a valid DBS. Please note we only register candidates with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.