- Location: Islington, London
- Salary: ph, gross, £18 - £22
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 5 year old and 3 year old boys
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday – 40.5 hours per week (please see advert)
- Start Date: August
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: A lovely opportunity for a Daily Nanny to join our clients family in Islington! 2x long days and 3x short days per week!
A lovely opportunity for a Daily Nanny to join our clients family in Islington! 2x long days and 3x short days per week!
Our client, who have a 5 and 3 year old, are looking for a Nanny to join their family in Islington, London. The family have had a Nanny for over 5 years who is now moving on The youngest is in nursery the mornings and will be attending preschool from January. In the mornings when the children are at school, the Nanny can sort out the childrens admin/schedules, booking appointments and cooking. Mum is really looking for their next Nanny to be with the family for many years – with the role evolving to Nanny PA
The role will be 2x days of 8am to 6:30pm and 3x days midday to 6:30pm – there will be downtime during the long days but full time during school holidays. During the school holidays, the hours will increase to around 45 hours per week (paid extra). There is also the opportunity to do some babysitting one night of the week which is also paid extra.
The boys love being outside, mum would like the Nanny to encourage that and to arrange playdates so they are sociable.
- School drop (when starting at 8am) – walking distance from the home
- Cooking for the children
- Making packed lunches
- Organising and managing the childrens toys
- Tidying up and sorting all the childrens things
- Children admin – dentist/doctors appointments, arranging haircuts, in charge of the childrens schedules
- After school activities
- Homework support
- Arts and crafts
- Fun activities in school holidays
- Experience with children of similar age
- Someone who will promote good manners and have a traditional approach to discipline
- Someone creative and child focused
- Someone who is outdoorsy and sporty
- Someone looking to commit to the family for many years
- Fluent in English
- Someone organised and with communication with the parents
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate