- Location: Hendon
- Salary: ph, gross, £20 - £22
- Job Pay Interval: Weekly
- Children: 2 years old and new-born in August
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Mon-Fri 2.00 pm - 7.30 pm
- Start Date: End of June
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 Month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Amazing role in Hendon as Part time Nanny with Competitive Pay!
Amazing role in Hendon as Part time Nanny with Competitive Pay!
Job Summary: Lovely family in Hendon require a lovely and caring Nanny who will assist mum as she is expecting new born in August! Mum will be around so this role will be a mix of shared and sole charge, and the ideal candidate will be a happy, energetic person who is happy to muck in and help mum as she is on Maternity leave.
- Nursery runs
- Shared charge
- Nanny duties
- Cooking for the children
- Bath time and bedtime
- Wardrobe management for children, tidying after little ones and play areas
- Taking toddler out on playdates and walks and keeping entertained
- Experience working with similar aged children and 2 children
- Proactive and efficient
- Team player
- DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate