- Location: London, SW11(Wandsworth)
- Salary: pa, gross, £50,000 - £55,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 2 girls aged 7 and 6 months
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
- Start Date: September
- Contractual Notice Period: One month
- Nature of Business: Private Home
- Statement: Sole charge career nanny needed for this lovely down to earth family when mum returns to work. Great Location between the commons and good hours offering some work life balance.
Job Summary: When you speak to this mum you will hear the love she has for her children instantly, she believes the nanny is an integral part of the family in raising her children and communication will be easy from the start. Her last nanny was with her for over 4 years. The oldest daughter is in school so mostly you will be working with the baby. Both girls are happy, easy-going and well behaved. The family are looking for a nanny who wants longevity and enjoys working with children of different ages. It is important that you are confident with all the different stages and what to expect in the early years. Fluent English skills are required to help with their older daughter’s schoolwork. Both parents work full time a mix of home and office.
- Sole charge care of both children
- School picks up/drop off.
- Keeping the children’s rooms and play areas today.
- Responsible for the children laundry and managing their wardrobes.
- Preparing health meals for the children
- Helping the baby achieve her milestones including weaning, potty training etc.
- Arranging activities and attending playgroups and classes that are age appropriate.
- Planning games that will aid in the children’s development.
- Helping the older daughter with her homework, reading, writing and spelling
- Providing structure that will keep the children, safe, happy while promoting good manners.
- It is essential you have a childcare degree or childcare qualification.
- Proven longevity and experience with babies is a must.
- Confident looking after 2 children and able to juggle their different needs.
- A calm, loving personality who has a gentle soft approach with the children – no stern discipline.
- Fluent English skills – does not need to be native but must be able to read and help with homework.
Salary: £up to £55,000 gross per year
DBS check required at offer stage & a current First Aid Certificate