- Location: Wimbledon Village, SW19
- Salary: pa, gross, £47,736 - £55,692
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 6 months (when starting)
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday - 6.45am to 7.30pm (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and 9am to 3pm (Monday and Friday)
- Start Date: 4th September
- Contractual Notice Period: Two months
- Nature of Business: private home
- Statement: Daily nanny position with one little baby in the beautiful location of Wimbledon Village! Parking offered!
Daily nanny position with one little baby in the beautiful location of Wimbledon Village! Parking offered!
A lovely family located in the beautiful location of Wimbledon Village are looking for an experienced and loving nanny to care for their little boy who will be 6 months when starting.
Mum will be returning back to work in mid September so there will be a two week handover period for the nanny to learn the little boy’s routine. Mum will be going to the office three days a week and working from home two days a week however, the suitable nanny will have sole charge of the little boy and be able to take on all daily duties.
The parents would love to find someone who is experienced looking after babies and able to bring that into the position, but also have a good level of communication as they parents would like to be involved in his day to day development.
The family are a very active family who have a keen interest in sports, hiking and marathons! They would love their little boy to be out exploring the world and also learn how to swim.
- Undertaking daily sole charge baby duties
- Getting the little boy dressed, ready and giving him breakfast (on the early mornings)
- Going for walks, playing in the garden, attending groups and playdates with little boy
- Organising activities to support his learning and development and playing
- Settling the little boy for his daily naps
- Nursery duties – laundry for little boy, keeping his bedroom and tidy and keeping on top of play areas
- Supporting weaning process and cooking fresh meals for the little boy – bonus if you would also like to cook for the parents
- Experience caring for babies would be required
- A fluent English speaker – bonus if a French speaker
- A good level of energy, good communication skills and loves being a nanny
- Ideally childcare related qualification but not a requirement
- A keen interest in cooking and preparing healthy meals as the parents would like the little boy to try different meals
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate