- Location: Gloucester Road, W8
- Salary: pa, gross, £40,000 - £60,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: B3 G5 G8
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, please see advert
- Start Date: Beginning of July
- Contractual Notice Period: Two months
- Nature of Business: private home
- Statement: Daily Nanny Governess position – offering a great work life balance – great opportunity for someone who likes to travel!
Daily Nanny Governess position – offering a great work life balance – great opportunity for someone who likes to travel!
A family located in the busy area of central London are looking to find an experienced Nanny Governess to care for their three children. The family are busy family who love to travel during school holidays (mainly USA and Europe) during school holiday’s so the suitable candidate must be prepared to join the family.
The suitable candidate would be someone who loves supporting children with their education, seeing children flourish and ideally has a qualification related to childcare. It would be a bonus if the suitable candidate spoke French or Polish but it is not a requirement.
- School/nursery runs (youngest will be at nursery until 2pm)
- Preparing the children’s uniform and bags
- Making sure the children’s playroom is organised and toy management
- Making sure the children’s bedrooms are tidy – Two housekeepers hired who do all laundry and cleaning
- Liaising with housekeeper about meals for the children making sure they have healthy meals
- Supporting the children with reading, homework, phonics and projects
- Playing with the children, going to the park and in the garden
- The family have a housekeeper who cooks in London but they would need the suitable candidates to cook when travelling for the children
- Assisting with packing for holidays for the children
- Travelling with the family during school holiday’s– USA and Europe
- Term time – 1pm to 7pm
- School holidays – 8am to 7pm
- Must be pet friendly – the family have an adorable older pug
- Must be able to work as a team – family have two housekeepers
- Ideally a French or Polish speaker but not a requirement. Otherwise fluent English is required
- The family would love to find someone who has a keen interest in supporting children with their learning and development and ideally hold relative childcare qualifications
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate