HIGHGATE + extensive travel (incl USA): ASAP start (driver essential) ££££
ASAP, summer start in HIGHGATE with extensive international travel: British, Daily Nanny (G4 & B years & new baby due summer)
HIGHGATE + extensive travel (incl USA): British passport holder, Daily Nanny for G4 & B years & new baby is due summer
We have a very exciting opportunity for international clients (entertainment industry) who are actively seeking a new Daily Nanny to join their team. The family relocated to London from the USA last year and have 2 children; G4 & B2 years and there is a new baby due this summer.
The role will be a Daily, mixed sole/shared care (with another nanny), normal working hours will be Monday - Friday 10.00 - 19.00 with extensive, exciting, professional travel (incl to the USA). Our clients would like someone with a UK passport (or EU passport with Indefinite Leave to Remain).
The family have a nanny here in London and are now recruiting for another Daily Nanny to join the team, in-order to ensure full cover at busy times. This is a very exciting opportunity for a nanny looking to explore the world through work - as travel is an essential part of the role due to the parents line of work. They mainly travel to Europe & the USA and can sometimes be away for up to 4 months at a time when the parents are on tour - the nanny must be able to travel to the USA (a visa will be supplied).
The key requirements would be for an experienced, holistic, and fun Career Nanny to join their family's team and care for their daughter, 4 years and son 2 years. The family describe themselves as a non-formal family who split their time between Los Angeles & London and are passionate about providing enriched, child-led care for their children. This is a relaxed, semi-formal household requiring full standard nursery-related duties. This role is best suited to someone that cooks with a healthy approach to meals/snacks and uses initiative with new, nutritious food suggestions. The new nanny should also have previous experience with both toddler/pre-school ages upwards and be confident in providing some home-school support for their daughter when based abroad.
Some of their Key Responsibilities:
• Provide a warm and safe environment for the children.
• Plan and implement age-appropriate activities and playtime that promote physical, emotional, and intellectual development.
• Prepare healthy and nutritious meals that meet dietary requirements.
• Create new and exciting healthy food ideas for the children.
• Maintain open communication with parents and other caregivers.
• Participate in family travels and activities.
• Ensure that the children's developmental milestones are met.
• Work in a team with another full-time nanny and other sta? members.
• Swim with the children and provide other activities that promote a healthy lifestyle.
• 5+ years of professional childcare experience.
• Experience with Montessori or Waldorf education-related approaches.
• Valid passport and ability to travel internationally with the family.
• Comfortable with pets.
• Confident driver (UK & USA).
• Fluent in English and additional languages is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of age-appropriate developmental milestones.
• Passionate about holistic and child-led care.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other caregivers.
• Excellent cooking skills and ability to create healthy meals.
• First aid and CPR certification.
As this role involves working with another staff member, it important for their new nanny to be a good team player – as well as being comfortable around pets (specifically cats), as the family have two kittens at home. A confident driver is essential (both in London & USA) and previous international travel experience helpful (but not a prerequisite). The clients are currently located in Highgate.
Our clients are offering a competitive salary rate (£50-65K gpa doe) for the right applicant – with interviews taking place now for a prompt start, ideally June.
If you are a fun, independent, and grounded career nanny with a passion for holistic childcare and are willing to split your time between London and LA, we would love to hear from you.