KENSINGTON W8: Rota Nanny May/June start ££££ (driver essential)
May/June start: KENSINGTON W8: Rota Nanny/Childrens' PA for four children, working for a busy staffed household based in Kensington.
We are seeking a professional, top Nanny/Children's PA to work for father's household. Nanny will work for parent one week on/off with changeover being on a Monday when children transfer to the other parent for the week. and also if required, a parking permit for their own car at the flat location. There are four children in the household, three boys and one girl, aged from 10 - 18 years. The 15 y-o boy is at boarding school.
The home is fully-staffed, so nanny needs to ensure that all staff know of plans and activities for the children, keep calendars up to date. Also the nanny will be co-ordinating the family tutors, sports coach etc. Nanny will also be required to travel with parent on trips to Europe to other homes and also on holidays to more distant locations. Nanny will get the whole of July off, but then will go to South France for the whole of August.
Sole focus on the children and caring for them, ensuring they have everything they need. Organising activities and supporting them in day to day life.
• Responsible for getting the children up and ready for school in the morning, organising breakfast, school bags etc and then taking them to school.
• Comfortable interacting with children’s school teachers and tutors.
• Check and read all school emails and respond when necessary to teachers etc.
• Buy uniforms/clothing/stationery and any other items that are needed.
• After dropping the children at school, run errands and any other childcare related duties to complete.
• Have a break in the afternoon until collecting the children again from school, take them to after school activities, play dates etc.
• Oversee homework, tutor sessions, dinner, bath-time, bed-time.
• Mondays – pack all children items to move to mother's house
• Walk the family dog, buy any dog-related items/take it to the vet as and when required.
• Liaise with tennis/sports coach and children’s creative mentor.
• During the school holidays care for the children all day and will be expected to organise suitable activities for the children. Travelling with the children ensuring they have everything they need packed and organising fun activities where ever they are.
• Proxy parent occasionally.