- Location: Kensington, W8
- Salary: pa, gross, £40,000 - £57,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: baby girl due in June
- Working Days: Monday to Friday -40-50 hours per week (the family are flexible and will work around your schedule)
- Start Date: September
- Contractual Notice Period: One month
- Nature of Business: Private residence
- Statement: Be the first nanny for this lovely young family who are expecting their first child in June. Mum will be at home for a few months and will gradually go back to work. The family have some flexibility in hours and are happy to discuss your preferred schedule! Interviewing now for a September start.
Job Summary: These lovely young first-time parents are looking for a nanny who can start in September. Mum will be at home for the first few months and will gradually go back to work. The family are fortunate to have a flexible working schedule which means they can offer some flexibility to find the perfect nanny for them and are willing to discuss any option. The working week will be mainly Monday to Friday, but the family would love some flexibility to work on an occasional weekend and travel to their home in the country or family holidays. There is also a very cute Norfolk terrier who is very much part of the family.
- Mostly sole charge- shared to start with
- Planning a daily schedule to include age-appropriate activities to help with development.
- Responsible for normal nursery duties including the baby’s laundry, keep her nursery tidy and organised.
- Feeding and when ready weaning and preparing healthy meals
- Taking the dog out on walls when talking the baby in the pram
- Being a support for the new parents who will look to you for guidance.
- Flexibility to accommodate the family on some holidays and occasional help at the weekend (paid as overtime)
- Fluent English skills- the family would love another language.
- Experience working with babies.
- Confident with all aspects of the early years and what to expect.
- Happy to work in a sole charge and shared position.
- someone who is looking for longevity in a job.
- A loving, kind soft approach – willing to guide new parents and communicate with them – they want you to be part of their family raising their child.
- Dog friendly happy to take the dog on a walk when pushing the pram.
- Ideally flexibility to travel on some of the family holidays – weekends at their country home.
Salary: £19 gross upwards per hour – £40,000 – £57,000 gross per annum depending on hours
DBS check required at offer stage & a current First Aid Certificate