- Location: Dunmow, Essex, CM6
- Salary: pa, gross, £51,480 - £57,200
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: G5, G10, G13 and G15 years old (mainly focused on youngest)
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: Two months
- Nature of Business: private home
- Statement: Great opportunity in Essex for an experienced nanny to work with a lovely family!
Great opportunity in Essex for an experienced nanny to work with a lovely family!
A busy family located in Essex are looking for an experienced nanny to care for their children. The position will be mainly focused on the youngest child after school, but the suitable nanny will also be required to take on duties with the other girls such as school runs and cooking for them.
The suitable candidate must be pet friendly, the family have two cats, turtles, and fish (no duties). The family are also looking for someone who is a driver and can provide a car for work purposes.
- Helping get the girls ready in the morning and making sure they have correct things for school
- School pick-ups/drop-offs
- Housekeeping duties in relation to the children
- Uniform and wardrobe management for the girls
- Supporting the youngest with homework, reading and doing diffident activities
- Supporting in the school holidays – playdates, activities etc
- Cooking meals for the children and preparing snacks
- Must be a driver – car provided for work purposes
- Pet friendly and happy to work in a home where there are pets
- The family are looking for someone easy going, experienced, able to get on with their daily duties and support a busy home
- Experience working with similar ages, especially 5 year olds
- Fluent/Native English speaker is required
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate