- Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Salary: pa, gross, £40,000 - £45,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 3 month old daughter
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday – 7am to 6pm
- Start Date: June 2023
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Fantastic Live in Nanny position to look after a 3 month old girl in Maidenhead, Berkshire! Sole charge position!
Fantastic Live in Nanny position to look after a 3 month old girl in Maidenhead, Berkshire! Sole charge position!
Our client is seeking a Live in Nanny to help look after and to help the development of their beautiful 3 month old daughter. Both mum and dad work full time so this will be a sole charge position although mum is on maternity leave until October 2023.
The family ideally want a live in Nanny but can consider a Daily Nanny for the position (£18 to £22 gross per hour). The family will have two Huskie dogs joining them in 2024 so the Nanny will need to be pet friendly.
The family are relocating to the UK from abroad to the Maidenhead area. They will be in a short term rental home to begin with, then moving to a long term rental home in the same area in July.
Accommodation: Own bedroom (shared bathroom with the family in short term rental (1 month), in long term rental it will be shared just with their daughter)
- All nursery duties including household duties related to the baby (keep nursery clean, manage babies laundry)
- Playing and entertaining
- Helping the child to hit their milestones
- Take outdoors to the park/playgrounds
- Preparing snacks and meals for the child
- Educational and fun activities
- Taking to baby classes/activities
- Experience with a child of similar age
- Someone with a calm temperament who has good communication skills
- Someone who really loves children and who can engage with them
- Able to work well as a team with mum and dad
- Pet friendly – dogs
- Available to travel with the family – within the UK
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate