- Location: Wandsworth, SW17
- Salary: pa, gross, £59,800 - £65,780
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 2 Boys aged 2.5 and 3 months
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday 7.30am-7pm
- Start Date: Beginning of July
- Contractual Notice Period: One month
- Nature of Business: Private residence
- Statement: If you love working with young boys then this could be your next position. A lovely young professional family are looking for an experienced qualified career nanny to start in July. This is a sole charge role as both parents work mostly from the office
Job Summary: If you love everything about working with babies and toddlers then this could be the job for you. Mum is currently on maternity leave till September and their current nanny of over two years will be leaving in July. The older boy will start nursery which is in walking distance in September for 5 mornings a week. You will be confident in juggling the needs of two small children, experienced with all the developmental stages and able to hit the ground running. Both parents work full time, dad always in an office and mum may work one day at home but mostly from the office. The family have no pets but do require a driver and someone who would be happy to travel a couple of weeks a year on family holidays.
- Sole charge care
- Planning activities, arranging and attending classes, play dates for both children that are age appropriate and will have a focus on education and their development.
- Nursery runs- walking distance.
- Normal nursery duties for the boys, including preparing their meals, bottles, snacks and their laundry.
- Communication with the parents on the Children’s well-being and development
- Some travel on family holidays – a couple of times a year
Salary: up to £22 gross per hour, £59800 plus depending on experience per year)
- Must have experience working with babies and toddlers.
- Confident driver
- Fluent English skills essential – bonus for German too
- Childcare degree, diploma or other childcare qualifications is a must.
- Ability to travel with the family on some holidays.
- Previous longevity in roles – family are looking for longevity and a career nanny.
- Must have experience working as a sole charge nanny.
- Someone organised and pro active
DBS check required at offer stage & a current First Aid Certificate