- Location: Barnes, SW13
- Salary: negotiable, gross, £55,500 - £55,500
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: G12 and B8 years old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 8pm
- Start Date: 5 June
- Contractual Notice Period: 4 weeks
- Nature of Business: private home
- Statement: Daily Nanny job with older children -offering parking!
Daily Nanny job with older children -offering parking!
A lovely family located in Barnes, South West London, are looking for a proactive and experienced nanny to join their family from June. The position is sole charge as both parents are working professionals who commute into the office daily. The family are looking for the suitable candidate to work longer hours but the candidate would have autonomy over their time and as such there would be free time during the day providing all tasks are carried out.
The family are looking for someone who is positive, sensible and can form good relationships with the children. The children are sporty and musical and like to do different things in the school holidays so the suitable candidate would be proactive in organising different activities for the children to do.
Salary: From £55,500 gross per annum, with a higher salary possible depending on experience
- School pick-ups/drop-offs – daughter normally travels on her own to/from school by train (2 stops) but if she has an afterschool club the nanny would pick her up from school (a 10-12 minute drive)
- Taking the children to afterschool activities
- Overseeing little boy and prompting him to do his homework
- Managing the children’s dairies especially during the school holidays and actively looking into arranging and booking activities – children do a mix of playdates, sports camps and activities with the nanny
- Cooking for the children including meal planning and ordering the food
- Housekeeping for the children – making sure their bedrooms are organised and tidy
- Wardrobe management for the children – keeping on top of the children’s uniform and any clothing that needs to be updated/too small
- Shopping for groceries where not provided in weekly shop
- Running errands – post office and dry cleaner
- Must be a driver – car can be provided for work purposes as well as parking for the candidates car
- The family would be looking for an experienced nanny who is outgoing and able to form good bonds with children
- Good time management is required and someone who is proactive
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate