- Location: Holland Park
- Salary: pa, gross, £42,120 - £51,480
- Job Pay Interval: Biweekly
- Children: G 12 months old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Start Date: Between Mid May to end of June
- Contractual Notice Period: 2 weeks
- Nature of Business: private home
- Statement: A lovely opportunity for an experienced nanny looking to work with one little girl in Holland Park – Offering a great work life balance!
A lovely opportunity for an experienced nanny looking to work with one little girl in Holland Park – Offering a great work life balance!
A lovely opportunity has come up in the Holland Park to care for a little girl who is currently aged 12 months old. The family are looking for a nanny who is forward thinking, loves working with children and is passionate about supporting children’s learning and development.
The family are flexible for someone to either start with them in mid-May and travel with the family on holiday or join them when they return at the end of June.
The family are looking to offer the nanny a sole charge position and to take on all daily duties for the little girl but will start off with a handover period with mum. Dad does work from home and mum will work in the office a few days a week, but the expectations would be for the nanny to actively organising things for the little girl.
- All sole charge daily nanny duties
- Arranging/attending groups and playdates
- Going for walks and to the park to get fresh air
- Playing at home and supporting the little girls learning and development through different activities
- Singing and reading with little girl
- Undertaking nursery duties – laundry and keeping her play area/bedroom tidy and organised
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the little girl – able to support a child with a nut, dairy and egg allergy
- Bonus if the nanny would like to travel with the family but not a requirement
- The family are looking for someone who is a fluent or native English speaker and would be a bonus if an additional langue speaker
- You must also hold an up to date enhance DBS and current first aid
- The suitable candidate would have a keen interest in child development with the ability to support different milestones and experience working with children the same age
- The family would be keen to see candidates who hold childcare qualifications but are also opened to speaking with candidates who have good experience with a passion in child development
- A kind personality, someone who is active, calm and organised would be suitable
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate