- Location: Balham
- Salary: ph, gross, £20 - £22
- Job Pay Interval: Weekly
- Children: 6, 4 and 1 years old girls
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday – Thursday 10.30 am - 6.30 pm OR 1.30 - 6.30 pm
- Start Date: Flexible
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Fantastic role with amazing family in Balham , competitive pay and long term role!
Fantastic role with amazing family in Balham , competitive pay and long term role!
Job Summary: Our lovely client is looking for a wonderful Nanny Housekeeper to join their busy household. Dad works long hours and mum currently on a career break. Their eldest daughter is at school, the middle one is at nursery 4 days per week and the youngest is at home.
The household is a busy one as the girls are young mum would love to have a smiley, upbeat person who isn’t afraid to get ‘stuck in’ with helping in the house and the kids. The job is split into two – and you can express interest in either longer or shorter hours depending on how much housekeeping you are happy to do. Mornings from 10 am will involve the housekeeping chores, and from 2pm onward its focused on the girls. Mum is around to help, but the role will need to be fluid and may involve playing with baby whilst mum does homework or looking after youngest 2 whilst mum collect eldest daughter from afterschool club, occasional collecting of girls from nursery and school (15min walk).
- Shared and sole charge looking after the little ones
- Helping mum take the girls to playground/ park
- Tidying up after dinner time.
- Hoovering and mopping
- Cleaning kitchen and bathrooms
- Laundry including ironing
- Changing bed linen
- Preparing meals for kids and family
- Generally keeping on top of running the house
- DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate
- Have demonstrated previous experience working with similar aged children
- Good housekeeping skills with attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Good English and communication skills
- Driver is not essential, but candidate can be added to family car insurance if needed
- Love for kids and enjoys being around kids