- Location: Dulwich, SE london
- Salary: pa, gross, £62,400
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 1 year old boy (when the position starts)
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday 8am-8pm
- Start Date: Mid June
- Contractual Notice Period: One month
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Start your summer with a brand-new job! these lovely first-time parents are looking for a sole charge nanny to care for their son who will be 1 when you start in Mid-June. They are offering a very competitive salary and will be a dream to work for.
Job Summary: This great opportunity to work for new parents will not be on the market long. Both parents work full time in demanding jobs and need an experienced, reliable loving nanny to care for their son. They want someone who is energetic to keep up with their son who is already crawling all over the place, you will be enthusiastic and loving the type of nanny who thinks nothing of getting down on the floor and playing or getting messy with play dough and paints while doing arts and crafts. The little boy will be at the age where everything is fun and the nanny will have a good understanding of different milestones and be able to guide the parents on what to expect, they will look to you for your experience as this is their first baby. The family will enrol him in a local nursery two morning a week, they also have a cat in the home.
- Sole charge care
- Normal nursery duties including cooking and laundry for the little boy.
- Planning and attending playdates and classes
- Providing structure and developmental play to help him reach all his milestones.
- Nursery runs (20 min walk) or can drive.
- Reading and working on sounds, words etc
- Experience with similar age group and an understanding of the early years and different milestones
- Fluent English- family would welcome another language.
- Energetic- able to keep up with an active little boy.
- Someone who enjoys being outside but equally can plan activities in the home.
- An interest in children’s wellbeing, education and development and nutrition
- Working as a sole charge nanny is a must.
- An understanding that both parents work full time demanding jobs in the city and need reliability.
- A strong desire for childcare qualifications although this would not be a deal breaker for the right nanny.
- Strong preference for a driver
- Must be ok with a cat in the home.
- Proven longevity in recent positions- the family are looking for a career nanny
DBS check required at offer stage. And or first aid