We are working with a large formal household in Riyadh, and Executive Housekeeper is one of the senior roles we are recruiting for urgently. Please read the full detailed job description below, and if you believe you meet all criteria and are interested in the role based on an annual contract, we look forward to hearing from you. Please note that for cultural reasons this particular role is only available to female candidates.For this role a salary of approximately SAR 25-30k Monthly, tax free (approx £70-80k annually), plus accomodation, flights, visas and generous holiday allowance are available for the right candidate meeting the criteria below.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for managing the Rooms and Housekeeping Department in order to ensure the highest standards of upkeep, hygiene and cleanliness of the property, including all guest rooms, public areas, facilities and back of the house and to closely monitor all processes related to ensuring the highest level of housekeeping services provided to the client is timely and defect free.
Background, Skills and Abilities Required:
Masters / Bachelor’s degree in hospitality
A minimum of 5 years experience in Executive housekeeper / Housekeeping Manger position
Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
An analytical mind with good organizational skills
Outstanding leadership skills
General Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead the Housekeeping Department by developing and implementing departmental objectives in line with the company business objectives.
· Supervise housekeeping operations such as cleaning and maintenance whilst ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of clients’ needs.
· Plan and coordinate all activities of the laundry such as handling linen, dry cleaning and uniforms in order to meet business requirements whilst ensuring the highest quality of services.
· Inspect all areas and take corrective measures in order to meet Hill Robinson Estates’ standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supply.
· Develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
· Select, train, develop, schedule and manage the performance of direct and indirect subordinates to ensure the efficient running of housekeeping operations.
· Manage linen inventory and guest supplies and the ordering of supplies as necessary to meet quality standards and property business needs.
· Coordinate housekeeping duties with various departments such as Engineering, Food & Beverage and Culinary to ensure that all guestrooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
· Participate in all refurbish and renovation projects planning, execution and final set up including snag lists.
· Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the housekeeping department within budgetary guidelines.
· Coordinate and review contracts and suppliers related to Housekeeping, Laundry and Spa.
· Keep abreast of all new equipment’s and cleaning products and evaluate their quality, maintain knowledge of local competition and housekeeping industry trends.
· Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
· Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the company.