We are working with a large formal household in Riyadh, and recruiting for various grades of across the ‘Food and Beverage’ function, including Team Leaders, supervisors and Management. Please read the full detailed job description below, and if you believe you meet all criteria and are interested in the role based on an annual contract, we look forward to hearing from you. Please note that for cultural reasons these F&B roles are available only to female candidates, as is the expectation of the employer.Please note that for cultural reasons all F&B roles are currently only open to female applicants.
For the role of F&B Team Leader, a salary of approximately SAR 11-16k Monthly, tax free (approx. £30-40k annually), plus accommodation, flights, visas and generous holiday allowance are available for the right candidate meeting the criteria below.Job Summary:-
· To lead and provide a professional and personalized service experience and fulfil all guests’ requirements from their arrival to departure.
· The F&B Team Leader is responsible for servicing the family and guests to the highest of standards.
· The Team Leader will oversee any tasks related to the F&B service including mise-en-place, table set ups, service, and all other tasks required to ensure the guests’ total satisfaction from their arrival to departure
Background, Skills and Abilities:-
· 3 years Diploma Hotel school
· Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred but not essential.
· Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room Service 5-star Hotel.
· A Team player with a positive attitude, immaculate regards to personal appearance and hygiene.
· Experience and focused on client faced service side of role
· Knowledge and experience with high-end porcelain and silverware, ability to care and look after items to highest standards.
· Able to provide a discreet and smooth service for the principal and his Guest at any time, making each experience an unforgettable one
· Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever changing request of the principal. No day is ever the same.
· Discretion is paramount at all times. Confident serving VVIP guest to the highest standard at all times.
· Able to provide and participate in staff training for the wider team and confident in taking the lead.
· Knowledge and interest in world -wide cuisine. Confident answering question from guest and service team.
· Ability to speak English Fluently
· Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure.
· Excellent time keeper and team leader
· Excellent ability to motivate a team
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
· Achieve total Guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
· Updating the owner preference, likes and dislikes, reporting directly to the F&B Manager and Supervisors.
· Follows all the owner needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages.
· Service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
· Acquire in-depth knowledge of food and beverage menu
· Performs all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
· Ensure a clean dining area, reception rooms, maintaining cleanliness of work.
· Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover to your Supervisor before signing off from the shift
· Maintain effective communication with all Food & Beverage related departments, ensuring the guests’ requests and preferences are anticipated and handled effectively as well as ensuring that the F&B team on duty are fully conversant with the day’s operations and responsibilities and tasks.
· Ensure that impeccable grooming standards are maintained by the team, whilst personally presenting a professional image