- Location: Mill Hill, London
- Salary: pa, gross, £39,780 - £44,200
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 19 months old & 6 years old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month
- Nature of Business: Household
- Statement: Wonderful role for a daily nanny in North London looking for an attractive work life balance & a sole charge role!
Wonderful role for a daily nanny in North London looking for an attractive work life balance & a sole charge role!
Job Summary: Are you looking for a daily nanny role in Northwest London with a good work life balance? If so, apply now! A friendly family are looking for an experienced and mature nanny to look after their two wonderful children on a sole charge basis. The main focus will be around the younger child whilst the eldest is at full-time school. They are looking for a nanny with a gentle and sweet character who engages well with children and is passionate about what they do. It is important the candidate is dog friendly as they have a very sweet small dog, however there will be no duties. The family also have a weekly cleaner therefore this role will suit a candidate who is solely focussed on the childcare aspect, including all nursery duties! The family are very flexible and for the right candidate.
- Sole charge childcare duties – main focus on the 19-month-old during the days
- Planning daily activities that concentrate on development
- School pick up for the eldest
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the children
- All child’s nursery duties including children’s laundry
- Engaging well with the children and keeping them entertained through both fun and developmental activities
- Being creative and lots of arts and crafts
- Someone who can drive manual is ideal, but doesn’t need to have her own car
- Gentle and sweet personality who will fit in well with the family
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced career nanny with a mature outlook
- Must be dog friendly