- Location: North Oxford
- Salary: negotiable, gross, £25,000
- Job Pay Interval: Weekly
- Children: G8, B7 months old
- Contract Length: 6 - 9 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Working Days: Monday – Friday, 25 hours per week. Flexibility on days and hours, 25 hours could be split over 3-5 days.
- Start Date: April 2023 for handover period with current Nanny Housekeeper. Can consider an earlier start.
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 Week
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Are you based in North Oxford and a great Nanny Housekeeper? Excellent role working with G8 and supporting mum with 7 month old boy and running of the house!
Are you based in North Oxford and a great Nanny Housekeeper? Excellent role working with G8 and supporting mum with 7 month old boy and running of the house!
Job Summary: This is a lovely role helping support a family of four. The family are looking for someone to help with school drop off and pick up for G8, school is a 10min walk away. She is at school 8.15am – 5.30pm. During the day will then be mainly housekeeping and some assistance with baby. In the school holidays, there will usually be two days dedicated to nannying and housekeeping the other days. Overtime hours will be offered at £16 – £18 net per hour depending on the time of day.
- Keeping house tidy and organised, 7-bedroom house.
- Changing beds.
- School drop-off, pick up and activities with G8.
- Dog walking when needed.
- Helping mum with G8 and baby as needed, so she has time to complete tasks and have 1:1 time with children as needed.
- Occasional weekend help, can swap for a weekday off or do overtime.
- Able to travel overseas if the family require this in the future or house and pet sit if they are away.
- Able to cook meals – will be shared with family, they like to cook some nights.
- Great if the candidate can cycle with G8.
- Pet friendly – happy to work with and walk dog.
- Driver would be a bonus but not essential.
- Someone who is able to start the role in April 2023 or sooner.
- Essential that you have cared for a baby before and confident with babies and also great with school age.
- Up to date clear UK DBS or overseas equivalent required by offer stage and a current Paediatric First Aid certificate. Eden can process both of these if required.
Expenses (if applicable): Travel and accommodation covered if going overseas with the family.