- Location: Richmond upon Thames, London and USA
- Salary: pa, gross, £45,000 - £55,000
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 2.5 year old and 8 month old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 7:30pm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: 2 weeks during probation, 4 weeks thereafter
- Nature of Business: Private Household
- Statement: Fantastic opportunity for a Live in Nanny with a lovely high profile family – travel to the USA and Canada!
Fantastic opportunity for a Live in Nanny with a lovely high profile family – travel to the USA and Canada!
A fantastic opportunity for a Live in Nanny has come up with our client. The role will involve extensive travel to primarily to USA (LA and New York) and Canada so flexibility with travelling is essential. Mum will be returning to work in a year’s time so the role will be shared care until then. The family have a lovely home in Richmond upon Thames which is being renovated (will be ready in around 18 months) – this will include separate accommodation for the nanny. Currently they are in a rental home nearby (until end of April) – the nanny will have their own room and bathroom (potential for separate accommodation). While travelling abroad, the family will try to ensure the nanny has separate accommodation. They are looking for someone who has experience with babies (including managing sleep routines) and toddlers (including navigating fussy eating). Cooking healthy, diverse and enjoyable meals and packed lunches is essential. They would like someone who is looking for a long term position to give the children consistency. Experience with high profile clients is preferable.
They would like to start interviewing and trialling candidates immediately as the family will be going to Canada at the end of April.
Accommodation: Own bedroom and bathroom (current home) – potential for separate accommodation. Separate accommodation in their home that is being renovated.
- Support with cooking for the children (nutritious meals)
- Cooking with the children, getting them involved
- School run on occasions when parents cant
- Taking the children to classes/activities/playgrounds
- When abroad – find out where local shops are, local activities for the children, the best nurseries etc
- Nursery duties
- Clean up after the children – keeping their areas neat and tidy, packing toys away, washing up after meals, sterilising bottles/toys
- Laundry for the children
- Packing the childrens bags for travel
- Wardrobe management for the children
- Nurturing developmental milestones of the children
- Help with school work (as they get older)
- Experience within a similar role and children of similar age
- Someone discreet and values privacy
- Experience working with a high profile family would be a preferable
- Driving licence and very confident driving in the UK and abroad
- Flexible to extensively travel with the family – valid passport for travel
- Someone looking for a long term position with a family
DBS check required at offer stage & and a current First Aid Certificate