- Location: Shifnal, Shropshire
- Salary: ph, gross, £16
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday to Friday 20 -25 hours, some flexibility on start and finish time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: One month
- Nature of Business: Private residence
- Statement: Great opportunity for an experienced organised housekeeper who loves dogs- flexibility on hours starting ASAP
Job Summary: A professional family with no children are looking for an experienced housekeeper who is organised and discreet. Due to the principals work you will need to sign an NDA. The family have a German shepherd dog and a cat.
- Responsible for all the housekeeping of 3-bedroom farmhouse
- Laundry and ironing
- Organising and sorting cupboards
- Running local errands, food shopping
- Walking the dog
- Some meal prep or batch cooking would be a bonus.
- Due to the location a driver is essential.
- Organised, able to work unsupervised and proactive.
- Professional and discreet
- Experience working in private homes is a must.
- Happy to work in a home with a large dog and a cat.
- Good English and communication skills
- Happy to sign a NDA
DBS check required at offer stage