NEWMARKET + travel: late March start, driver essential ££££
Late March start: NEWMARKET, Suffolk: Rota Nanny for 2 year old twins (B/G) & G3 years
Competitive salary available for a second experienced Rota Nanny to work 24/7, week on/off with twins (B/G) 2 years old. There is an older sister who is now 3 and at nursery school and the twins will also start at nursey three days per week from April. It is important that the new nanny will be an excellent team player to liaise with the other nanny and the parents.
Family is located on the outskirts of Newmarket, and it is preferable the nanny has previously worked in a rota and has good experience with twins . They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, positive and outgoing reliable that can take excellent care of the children and it essential the new nanny is comfortable in an equestrian environment, as father is a race trainer and mother is involved in breeding and training show jumpers.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player and communicator. The family are all within walking distance from the town centre with excellent parks/coffee shops/nanny community, but the nanny must be a confident driver. You must also be willing & able to travel internationally on occasion to Europe when mother is competing.
• Trained and experienced candidates.
• English must be excellent.
• Previous experience working in a similar role with excellent, check-able references and up to date FA & DBS.
• Driver essential due to location (nanny car is automatic).
• International travel on occasion when required.
• Nanny must be OK with/not allergic to pets (incl. dogs & horses).
• The role will include typical nursery duties: preparing healthy meals, organising age-appropriate activities and developing a social life for the children including arranging activities with the other nannies locally.
|Live In or Daily||Live-in|
|Accommodation||supplied when on duty|
|Use of Car||Yes|