- Location: Kensington, London
- Salary: pa, gross, £35,572 - £42,072
- Job Pay Interval: Monthly
- Children: 10 months & 2.5 years old
- Contract Length: Permanent
- Working Days: 40 hours Monday – Friday (flexible on 4 days 10 hours or 5 days working 8 hours)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contractual Notice Period: 1 month
- Nature of Business: Household
- Statement: Fantastic daily nanny/housekeeper role in Kensington – 4/5 days per week – you choose!
Fantastic daily nanny/housekeeper role in Kensington – 4/5 days per week – you choose!
Job Summary: A lovely young family in Kensington are looking to hire a friendly and easy-going nanny/housekeeper who is loves being around children. They are flexible if you’d rather work 4 longer days or 5 shorter days, but overall approx. 40 hours per week. From April Mum will be returning to teaching full-time, whilst Dad works a mix of office and home in more of a hybrid role. It is important you are comfortable to occasionally care for the children on a sole charge basis, although they will predominantly be cared for by a family friend or Grandma. The eldest attends nursery and is collected by Dad.
- General housekeeping
- Childcare duties consist of occasionally looking after the children on a sole charge basis (most likely a Mon/Tues if required)
- Taking the children to the playground & occasional baby class if required
- Occasionally cooking for the children
- Must be child friendly and enjoy being around children
- A friendly and relaxed person will fit in well with their family
- Must speak fluent English