Feb 23, 2023
Little Ones London
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Bromley, London
- Salary £15 to £18 per Hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:45 - 18:00
A Nanny Housekeeper for 3 days for 25 hours is needed by this fantastic family to help them in maintaining their household and caring for their two school-aged children in Bromley, London. They seek someone who is calm, kind and nurturing. They would like to mention that the candidate must be gentle and experienced with special children. The candidate will also be expected to cook and prepare meals for the children. A driver is required and the family will provide a car. Big preference for Spanish speakers but not essential they can consider English speaking candidates.
Working hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:45 am to 6:00 pm, 25 hours a week. (non-term time will include Thursday)
- Responsible for the safety, well-being, care and development of the children.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Organising and participating in activities with the children.
- School runs.
- Helping the children with homework.
- Tidying up the children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Maintaining a clean family home.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors.
- Dusting and polishing the furniture and fittings.
- Cleaning wash basins, bathtubs and showers.
- Deep cleaning the kitchen.
- Washing clothes.
- Unloading the laundry and organising the clothes.
- Making up the beds and changing the linens.
- Washing the dishes and loading/unloading the dishwasher
A Nanny Housekeeper for 3 days for 25 hours must have a valid first aid qualification. They seek someone to start as soon as possible.